8th Week

After completing Module 1 for 2 weeks, we have to submit the assignment in this week. Pn. Foziah assigned us with a new assignment which is Module 3. Module 3 is about the skills of Audio Editing.


One of the tools that we have to be able to use is Audacity. We have to use this tools in order to complete the task. So, what is actually Audacity? Audacity is a free, easy-to-use and multilingual audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. You can use Audacity to:
  • Record live audio.
  • Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
  • Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files.
  • Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
  • Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
  • Many More...
To know better, visit this link : http://audacity.sourceforge.net/about/

We have learnt Audacity from other class which is Technology class. It was new for me and I was amazed and thankful that we can use this software that is really helpful in audio editing. I have been using a free online software to cut songs to be the ringtone of my handphone.Little that I know, Audacity serves much better and provide a lot of functions. I can make my own song my mixing audio files (as long as it is legal).Beside that, two assignments need to be completed which is TEACHING AIDS COLLECTIONS where is the collection of technology and non-technology teaching aids as well as LESSON PLANNING ASSIGNMENT which is completing the lesson plan. All these was done in group of 5. My group mates are Fatin Farhana, Izzati, Hafizzudin and Faiz.

0 comments:



Post a Comment