15th Entries - PART 1

BLOGGING

What do you like about blogging?
I like to blog because I can actually be creative in designing my blog and how i present my thoughts. In other words, I can be creative when writing about my experience in the resources class.I love blogging because I can design the way I want my blog to be by putting pictures,softwares such as chat box and music. Furthermore, I love blogging as I can think critically and develop my understanding by writing feedback and having people to comment on it. I can also improve my language and writing skills from blogging.

What you do not like about blogging?
We have to really find time to blog as we have to always updating the blog. Blogging sometimes is also limit the presentations of ideas as we could not express everything in written words.Some of the template are not suitable and inappropriate to be used. Blogging is also time consuming as we need time to update the blog and constructing and write for daily, weekly or monthly entries.

What have you gained from blogging e.g. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc. How?
I have gained several basic technology skills form blogging. It also improved me in many ways. Blogging help me to develop my critical thinking skills as well as creative thinking skills.
CRITICAL THINKING
We asked to reflect on every week class and to reflect on a every class or topic about technology.This really help me in developing my critical thinking skills. Making reflections allows us to analyze the problems or the topic from every aspects. We need to think critically and make connections with our daily life and real situations.Therefore, create this Blog makes us think critically and to go beyond our potential.
CREATIVE THINKING
Many would agree that we can be so creative in making this Blog. We can use so many element in creating a such wonderful and interactive site. For example, we can provide the site with chat box, the songs to ease the visitors' mind, the colorful animation and the presentation of all the reflections. Creative thinking involved an innovative spirits and thinking outside the box. We develop this by creating an interesting yet effective blog that represent ourselves.

What do you like about this course?

In this high tech world, I believe that ICT is very important in order for us to implement the new curriculum. Even though ICT is not something new in Malaysia, I believe that we still need to develop our resources so that we can be parallel with globalized education. Yes, to have all the resources in the world is not enough as we have to know what and how to use it. This goes down to the basic point which starts from the teacher. Once we were equip by any type of resources, the teacher must know how to handle it and use it in implementing the new curriculum. Therefore, I like this course as it develop our technology skills as a future teacher that will teach the next high tech generation!


What you do not like about this course?
I believe that to master or to learn the basic skills portrayed in each module such as Audio Editing, will take time to be develop. In my opinion, one semester is not enough to learn all these skills. As we are bombarded and given by such technology skill in one semester, where we have also to concentrate on other courses, we become very unmotivated and frustrated as we could not master certain skills that is very important. I believe that tutorials and modules should be presented and learn in a whole different way.

What have you learnt from this course?
I have learnt so many important skills that needed in using technology and its resources. I have learnt how to download and edit picture, how to use Adobe Photoshop, how to create a video, how to splits songs and create brochure.These are some of the basic skills in technology that I have learnt through out this course.I have use this skills in creating teaching aids to be use in the future classroom.
What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
At first, I thought that we are going to learnt how to create teaching aids, technology and non technology such as puppet. However, I have learnt so many things other than creating a common teaching aids.
What have u expected but do not learn from this course?
I learnt more than I expected.


0 comments:



Post a Comment