13th Week Reflection

THE TASKS THAT WE NEED TO SUBMIT:
1) Module 2 (photo editing)
2) Individual work, hardcopy + softcopy (task 1)
3) Pair work, e-book, hardcopy + softcopy (task 2)
4) Group work, lesson plans, hardcopy + sofcopy (task 3)
So, for this week, we were asked to submit module 2 which is our E-book and lesson plans. Means there are only 2 modules-5tasks are waiting and we should finish it before the end of the semester.Based on this experience, I have learn so much on technology ad computing skills. I have learn how to edit pictures, edit songs and it is really interesting. I realized that using software may not be simple as I thought it would be. Adobe Photoshop serves variety of functions of video editing that i never could have imagine. As for video editing, I never thought that I can create such a wonderful video. For all this time, I only know how to use Windows Movie Maker. As for know, I am able to extract audio from a video, I can convert video tu audio file and many more using software such as atube catcher, video converter, Real Player, online downloader etc to edit the video. This modules and tutorial helps in developing my technology and computing skills.

0 comments:



Post a Comment