11th Week - Photo Editing

We have to complete several tasks of Module 2 Photo Editing.In one of the tasks, we need to combine and edit pictures to make up a theme. The theme of my edited picture is love. So, I want to make a story of love between me and my favorite actor Zac Efron. This would be my favorite picture as I am able to picture my self next to my dreamed man...here are the pictures..




In the class, Pn Foziah took a time to introduces to us about E-BOOK. We are asked to complete Task 2 whcih creating an E-BOOK using MS POWER POINT in pairs. We need to choose a theme from the primary school syllabus. and the E-BOOK must be designed with the suitability of primary children. Annukman and I decided to make the e-book based on the story THE HUNGRY CATERPILLAR. Many factors we have to take into consideration while developing the E-BOOK. We hope we can create an E-Book which is interactive and fun.

0 comments:



Post a Comment